1965 March 6
A photograph of the Perry Mill building when it served as the location of General Electric's "Wiring Service Department," 1965. Signs reading "THE/PERRY MILL/1835-1945" and "GENERAL ELECTRIC/WIRING SERVICE DEPARTMENT" are affixed to the side of the building. A picket fence and shrubs border the property at foreground.
10" X 8"
For more information about this item, please contact its owning institution.