Set of 8 Repousse Brass Wall Sconces
SET OF 8 REPOUSSE BRASS WALL SCONCES (American, 19th century) by J. F. Pahner and installed in Kingscote in 1881 during the McKim, Mead & White renovation. The wall sconces each have double lights mounted from a quatrefoil backplate of hammered brass decorated with a dahlia design. The lights are fitted with swirl opalescent glass shades.
Gift of the Estate of Mrs. Gwendolen E. Rives.
PSNC.6387.1a-c - .8a-c
For more information about this item, please contact its owning institution.