A black and white photograph depicting Thames Street at Washington Square. The Brick Market, located at center with patriotic bunting, was Newport's City Hall at the time the photograph was taken (see caption: "CITY HALL BUILT IN 1762"). At right, carriages and a small portion of Long Wharf are visible. At left, additional carriages are seen beside a building labeled "Touro House" and "Charles H. Lawton."
5 X 8
For more information about this item, please contact its owning institution.