Two Bronze Dore and Crystal Chandeliers
TWO BRONZE DORE AND CRYSTAL CHANDELIERS (French,c. 1905) by Baccarat, Paris. The pair of chandeliers were installed in the Ballroom of Rosecliff around 1905 by Jules Allard et ses Fils, the chandeliers they replaced were moved into the Salon. Each chandelier has thirty lights and is wired for electricity.
108" x 72"
Gift of Mr. J. Edgar Monroe, 1971.
PSNC.1471.1 - .2
For more information about this item, please contact its owning institution.